Blake turned 4 on May 6th. We had a dinosaur party for him early, so Grandpa and Grandma Garbett could celebrate with us.
I made the most awesome cake you have ever seen!! All that matters is that Blaked loved it right?!!
Blake got puzzles from both sets of Grandparents because they know that he absolutely loves puzzles. Grandma and Grandpa Garbett even thought to bring a present for Brycen and Allie.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Blake turns 4!
Posted by The Domans at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow - your boys crack me up! Makes me excited for Tanner to grow up - minus the potty part. Hopefully he will someday have a brother. Allie is so adorable! I bet you're having so much fun with her. I think the cake you made for Blake is fabulous. On every birthday I say I need to sign up for a cake decorating class, but somehow my kids like the crooked cakes I make - probably because they have to guess what it is. :)
I like the cake. My style for sure! Your blog background is cute. Also- your potty post..... My little boy never misses, but it is my GIRL that somehow manages to always get it all over herself, the toilet and the floor.
Happy Birthday Blake! Kim, your boys are so cute! (Even though they do pee on your bathroom floor! That's one thing I'm not looking forward to.) Also here is a website to print your blog into a book. I haven't tried it yet but I thought it looked really neat. It seems like such a great way to keep a journal. It is blurb.com/create/book/blogbook. Let me know what you think! Angie
You have the cutest family! your boys are so big!!! How are things going for you?
Kim - so good to hear from you! Love your blog. I can't believe you have three kids! I'm sure you're so happy to have a daughter! Girls are the best. Keep in touch. Rachel
Hey Domans! It's great to see you guys! We can't believe how grown up your boys are--and your little Allie is such a sweetheart. How are you enjoying Vancouver?
Happy birthday buddy! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! And amen to peeing on the floor! That's got to be the hardest part about keeping my home clean! On the other hand, it sure is nice when they can "just go find a tree"! It looks like you guys are doing fantastic!
Post a Comment