We just got back from our trip to Idaho and Utah, we had lots of fun! Here are some of the things we did!

We stayed in our cabin in Island park and visited a Bear discovery place in West Yellowstone.

I had so many excellent babysitters! I tried talking them into coming home with me.


Brycen and Blake got to hide food for the bears.

This bear is looking for the food they hid under the rocks.

We got to see some wolves too.

We stopped at the gift shop and took a family picture on the big bear couch.

And tried on the cowboy hats too!

We got to see lots of family at the Rigby reunion and the Johnson reunion.

Grandma Garbett and Brycen and Blake going for a ride at the Rigby reunion.

The Kids with Grandpa Rigby. He is such a cute Grandpa, every time we see him and give him a hug he gets all choked up, I'm glad my boys have had the chance to know him a little.


I've been meaning to get this picture for a while now. Four generations! Me and Allie, my mom and Grandma Ribgy.

Hanging out with all the cousins at the Rigby reunion. It was fun to see all of them and catch up.
We also got to spend a few days with the Clarks, our good friends from Dental School. Our camera went dead by the time we actually saw them so I'm waiting for pics from Kelli and will post them later.
9 comments:
It sounds like a fun trip, I always love to see family! I too wouldn't mind taking home some of those babysitters :)
Family reunions are always so much fun. The boys were having such a good time with the bears. Don't you love summer family vacations - the joy of being out of school.
we were totally just in yellowstone for my dads side of the family reunion. thats funny.
yes! we are having another boy. And we r so excited about it.
Cute pictures Kim! You have such an adorable family! I love being around family... babysitters are the greatest!!!!
It was so fun seeing you guys! I'm glad we both could make it!
That is so neat that the boys got to feed the bears. What a fun family reunion! Allie is so cute and getting so big!
Kim,i finally got a gmail account i can comment now!! woohooo... oh and by the way im glad you picked the ugliest picture of me to post... i look like i gained 100 pounds in my face...real cool
whatever, you look cute! And it's the only one I had! Don't be mad, nobody looks at my blog anyway!
Post a Comment