Last weekend Jared took the boys to the BYU/Washington game in Seattle. They caught up with cosmo the cougar, Blake was so excited to come home and show me this picture with cosmo. They love to see Uncle Shawn play, Brycen especially is a football fanatic.After the BYU game, they went to a Seattle Mariners game. Blake called me during the game and said "this game is taking too long". I didn't join in on the fun because there wasn't enough tickets for all of us to go to the BYU game, but mostly because Allie is such a little rascal, she can't sit still for five seconds!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Go Cougars
Posted by The Domans at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What great fun! And a win too! Go Cougars!! We miss you guys!
Kim! I miss you, we need to get together. How's the house coming along, I can't wait to see it when it's done. Post a picture of Allie, is she walking yet?
Post a Comment