CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finally an Update!

I have been told I'm a horrible blogger! I'll repent and try to do better!  So here it is, an update on the past couple of months. Emillie! Pictures of Allie are comming! I just had her pics done and I'm wait'n on them! We are headed to disneyland this next week too! Hopefully we don't come back with the Swine flu! Thanks for reading. Love you all!

4 comments:

Ross and Briar said...

YAY! I'm so happy for an update! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Its been forever since we've seen them. Thanks for posting a bunch of pics! Hope all is well!

Peay Family said...

Yahoo, I love updates, I had almost given up checking your blog :) I wish that I still lived in Utah so that you could visit me too. It has been way too long.

Michelle said...

I think you're a good blogger Kimmy poo. I love looking through all your pictures. Have a ton of fun in Disneyland, yeah keep the hand sanitizer on ya at all times huh?

McAllister Family said...

I love all of the pictures and updates! That is so fun that the boys were on the same T-ball team! I can't wait to see the new pictures of Allie. Hope you had fun at Disneyland.