Blake turned 5 on May 6th. He had a birthday party at a place called Kids Club. This was his first friend birthday party and he loved it. The cupcakes were a hit too!
I can't believe Blake is 5. He has started a collection of legos guys (mostly star wars). He spends hours lining them up, taking them apart and putting them back together. This past year he has gone from hardly knowing his ABC's to reading books! He is also very good at math. I was quizzing Brycen the other day on some addition and subtraction problems and Blake piped in with half the answers! He is so excited to go to Kindergarten. He had to have three shots a couple of weeks ago. I told him he could earn a lego guy for every shot he had to get, if he was brave. On the third stab he let out a little cry but that was it! I was proud of him for being so brave!
1 comments:
Happy birthday Blake! I cannot believe he is already 5!!! What a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment