CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

July's Utah Trip

The kids and I flew to Utah in July. Flying alone with the kids is never fun, but always worth it. It was very hot when we were there. I had to take some pictures of the pretty flowers my mom planted this year. One day I will have my flowers looking like this!

I got to see my Aunt Ann for the first in about 10 years. She had never seen any of my kids, so it was fun to catch up.
I also got to spend the day with one of my very best friends, Kelli and her three boys. We were friends all through dental school and our boys became best buddies too!
Brycen and Jace picked up from where they left off, still best buddies. We miss them lots! We had a fun day together. We took the kids to McDonalds to play and eat lunch. Then we went back to my parents house and played in the backyard and had popsicles.



We also got to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Utah temple open house with my mom, my aunt Linda and Christine and my grandpa and grandma Rigby.


0 comments: