CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Richard comes home!!

My brother Richard came home from his mission to Peru this past month. My parents got to go pick him up and spent a few weeks visiting families that Richard knew as well as sight seeing different areas of Peru.

I took a quick trip home to see him and to hear him speak in church. He did an awesome job, he has such a strong testimony and it was fun to hear some of the stories from his mission.

Saturday morning Michael made us waffles!! And then that afternoon I helped Michael and Richard de-junk their room downstairs. That night we all went to Cafe Rio for dinner!

I was showing Richard my blog to catch him up on the past couple of years! He said "there aren't any pictures of me on your blog." So here your go Richard... pictures of YOU! on my blog! Glad to have you home!


All of us together for the first time in two years! I for sure made the best face!

Cafe Rio! YUM!

Richard loved my camera in his face!

Who would of thought, Michael cooking? I was impressed!



1 comments:

Chase & Megan said...

I cant believe how old Richard looks. It looks like you guys had fun.