CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break

Visiting Seattle!


Jared got a week off for "spring break", luckily it was the same time as Brycen and Blake's spring break. We were going to head to Utah but decided last minute that we didn't feel like driving all that way! I love Utah and my fam, but I absolutely HATE that drive!

So we decided to head to Seattle and see what there was to see! We got a city pass, which included the Space needle, the science museum, the aquarium, the Seattle zoo, a boat ride, and the museum of flight. We packed all those things in a couple of days! I realized that I forgot my camera when we got to Seattle so here are a few crappy photos from Jared's cell phone of our trip.


Science Museum


Space needle (Space noodle to Allie!)

Boat ride


Museum of flight
(This is an old Air Force One, used back in the days of President Eisenhower, Johnson, Kennedy and Nixon.)

1 comments:

Riley and Emillie said...

That looks like fun! Is that Jared sitting in that huge chair? That's hilarious!