Brycen has been busy playing baseball. He sure loves to play sports! He has one practice a week and two games a week. Here are some pictures of him in action.
Making a mad dash to 1st base!
Action in the outfield!
Jared helping out in the outfield.
After each game the coach picks a player who played well and gives them the game ball. Here is Brycen receiving the game ball... he was so proud!
wow..you are going to have to watch out for brycen all the girlies are gonna love him... I must say you are becoming quite the photographer. Im jelous you actually have people to practice on! I just booked my plane ticket to come see you!! woop woop
1 comments:
wow..you are going to have to watch out for brycen all the girlies are gonna love him... I must say you are becoming quite the photographer. Im jelous you actually have people to practice on! I just booked my plane ticket to come see you!! woop woop
Post a Comment