CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Allie three years old!





6 comments:

emy said...

Your pictures are fantastic. I love the colors. She is such a doll. I'm so glad she's in my preschool this year.

scott and jessica doman said...

i love ur house. it looks so nice. allie is so cute.

The Wyatt's said...

CUTE! I love Allie's curly hair, and her bare feet, and the fun colors and her precious smile. She is growing up and so adorable!

Clark Family said...

She looks so grown up! She's looking more like you, Kim... and like Blake too! So cute!

scott and jessica doman said...

hey will u tell emillie to invite me to her blog? haha domanjessica@gmail.com thanks

Taylor & Kristin said...

FURRRR cute! she is so cute and getting so big. I dont want her to grow up. And you sister are quite the little photographer I love it! they look so good. Where did you get that cute outfit of hers that colored dress looks awesome.