Baseball season started! It makes my life so busy! Two games and one practice per week, per boy! Pretty much every night of the week is baseball! But it makes these boys so happy.
man your boys are growing up fast. How fun to be going to so many activities all the time. I can't wait for that. That's awesome about his pinewood derby car.
Looks like you've got some good athletes on your hands. What cute little boys you guys have. I can't wait until Jacob plays sports. And the pinewood derby car looks pretty neat. That's pretty cool he won.
3 comments:
Wow... it looks like summer there! How fun. Our boys are excited to play baseball in June!
man your boys are growing up fast. How fun to be going to so many activities all the time. I can't wait for that. That's awesome about his pinewood derby car.
Looks like you've got some good athletes on your hands. What cute little boys you guys have. I can't wait until Jacob plays sports. And the pinewood derby car looks pretty neat. That's pretty cool he won.
Post a Comment