CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ty 4months old!

I took Ty to his 4 month appointment last week! He weighted 17 lbs 13oz! That puts him in the 90th percentile for weight. He is such a sweetie! He loves attention from all of us! He loves to be played with and laughs when you tickle him or play peek a boo or grab his arms and shake them! I can't get enough of his chubby- ness! I wish he could stay like this forever!! I love him!

3 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

He is adorable! Are you bringing him to the wedding? I really want to give him a squeeze! Your family pictures are so cute and all your kids are growing up so much!

Taylor & Kristin said...

awwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeee... so cute!

Bert & Hailey said...

It was so fun to see you at the wedding! Your little Ty is so cute and your family photo's are awesome!