 |
| I took Ty and Allie to the park today! Ty loves to be outside! He always throws a fit when we have to come in. He also loves balls. He always has to have one, and it's also his favorite word! He will turn one in about a week! I don't know where the time goes! He is crawling all over the place and moving along furniture. It won't be long before he is walking! |
I had to snap a picture of these pretty blossoms at the park. I love pink blossoms, they are my favorite. Although they make me sneeze and my eyes itch!
1 comments:
Wow. Those blossoms are really pretty. You take really good pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time in Hawaii! It was fun looking at your pictures. Are you guys coming to Utah this summer? You should drive and stop by and see us or stay with us half way!
Post a Comment