CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blake's Baptism

Blake's baptism was a very special day! We are so proud of him. When the bishop interviewed Blake for his baptism he knew the answers to every question. Blake was able to play the opening song (Come follow me) and the closing song (I am a child of God) at his baptism. He did such a good job as this was his first time accompanying. Grandma Garbett gave such a neat talk on Baptism and Jared gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. While we were waiting for Blake to get dressed, Brycen sang "I need the every hour" and Allie sang "Come follow me." After the baptism we had a little luncheon at the church. When we asked Blake why he wanted to be baptized he said "because I want to live with my family forever."





0 comments: