CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Brycen's Primary Talk

Brycen gave a talk on Families this past Sunday in primary. He read his talk while dad showed the pictures. Mom got to sit in the back and listen, I was so proud. Here is what he said:


Families are a very important part of Heavenly Father's plan. Our prophets have taught us that the family is sacred.

This is a picture of my family. Heavenly Father created families to bring happiness to his children.

This is a picture of Adam and Eve. They were the first family on earth. God commanded them to have children. Since then, each of us has been commanded to marry and have children.

This is a picture of me when I was a baby. Heavenly Father wants each child who comes to earth to receive a body and to have a loving mother and father.  Mothers and fathers are responsible for teaching their children the gospel.

This is a picture of my mom and dad getting married in the temple. One of the blessings of being married in the temple is that our families can be together forever.

This is a picture of me with my brother Blake and my sister Allie. We have been taught that we must be kind to our families. We should never do or say anything that would hurt each others feelings.

I am very thankful for my family. I love them and I know they love me. I'm glad Heavenly Father made it possible for us to be together forever.




0 comments: