I thought I would give a little update on Allie. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she has been two for a couple months now. A few days before she turned two, we decided to try and get rid of her binkie, it was actually much easier than I had imagined. All it took was us telling her that she was a big girl and binkies were for babies. Since then we'll ask, "what's your name?" and she'll either say, "Allie Doman" or "big girl." Sometimes we'll call her "All-a babe-a" and she'll say "I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl." So she takes this big girl think very serious!
Some cute things she does:
Calls Brycen and Blake, "the Boys". "Where are the boys?", "Boys come and eat."
Climbs on you lap and says, "lets talk."
Loves to chew gum (and after a little training, doesn't swallow it.)
Loves anything princess or pink.
Knows all her colors.
Loves to read books.
Can sing "you are my sunshine", "twinkle, twinkle little star" and "zipadee doo dah."
Can't say her "L's." "I wuv you" and "Aunt Windsey" (instead of Lindsey).
Dora is her favorite show, and Enchanted is her favorite movie.
Tells me, "mommy, I love your hair", and "mommy your so pretty."
Every time Jared comes home she runs to the door and yells "yeah, daddy's home."
Loves to wear dresses and go to nursery.
Gives out lots of hugs and kisses.
Refuses to sit in her booster for meals.
If she doesn't hear or understand something you say, she yell "huh?" really loud. (deaf grandma style!)
She was trying to get something out of the closet in her room the other day and the closet door came off the tracks. She came down saying "mommy, my room broked."
Gives the cheesiest smiles.
We sure love our Allie!

5 comments:
What a cutie! She makes me laugh.
Oh my! She is just the cutest! I love all the grown up things she says.
Oh my! She is just the cutest! I love all the grown up things she says.
What! I can't believe she is two! I need to see her asap. It seems like you just had her. She is so beautiful and looks just like you.
shes adorable. sounds like she has a cute little personality.
Post a Comment