I have been playing on a women's soccer team with a bunch of girls that work at Jared's dental company. The name of our team is SMILES. It is so fun! I love getting out there and running around, it's such good exercise. Jared took some pictures of me, I didn't realize I could get so fiesty!
I scored a goal last week and Brycen and Blake thought I was the coolest mom, they ran out on the field after the game and gave me high five's and told me I was awesome. I even have a cute little fan club!
5 comments:
Way to go Kim! I wish I had time to do that - one day.
YEA SIS!!! show them who's Boss... haha thats hilarious I didnt know you played on a soccor team you have been keeping this information from us. It looks fun though.
FUN! Wish they did stuff like that here:)
That's awesome! You're quite the player!
That is so great! Do you guys play at the indoor soccer place near here?
Post a Comment