I've decided it's time to go private with our blog. Let me know your email address if I don't have it so I can include you on my list.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've decided it's time to go private with our blog. Let me know your email address if I don't have it so I can include you on my list.
Posted by The Domans at 1:51 PM
15 comments:
I would love to be added! by the way your family is so cute! amberkoz@live.com
Kim your family is so cute! I love looking at your blog. Make sure you add me! cdkinghorn@hotmail.com
You probably have it but just in case briardoman@hotmail.com
Not sure if you guys have our email: hrbrandow1125@yahoo.com
domanjessica@gmail.com i love seeing the fun stuff u guys do!
You have mine I believe!
You know I want an invite!
Me me me, don't forget about me! nellpeay@gmail.com
I understand, but would love to be included! jcaatpedigo@comcast.net
I would like to be added stevemclean.dmd@gmail.com
Hey Kim! I'm going to do the private thing soon too! I'm pretty sure you have it, but here's my email anyways: brittneymurdock@gmail.com
Please put me on your list, it is fun to see the cute photos and events of your family.
jenniferbunnell@yahoo.com
it's
mhumpherys@hotmail.com
but I know you already had it but just thought I'd send it anyways
We don't want to miss out on your blog. Our email address is:
stacy_and_paul_mcallister@hotmail.com
We like to look at your blog! bertwyatt21@hotmail.com
Post a Comment