CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines weekend

We had a fun Valentines this year. My mom, dad and sister Lindsey came to spend that weekend with us, but I have no pictures to prove it.  Time flew so quickly when they were here, I forgot to get out the camera! Saturday morning, Jared and I gave the boys some lego starwars and Allie got a little purse with necklaces in it. She loves to empty my purse any chance she gets so I thought I would get her her own. I gave Jared some new shoes for work! I know, very romantic! And Jared gave me a card with $500 dollars in it to spend any way I want no questions asked! I'm pretty excited about that, and am still thinking on the million ways I could spend it! We made a yummy Valentines day breakfast and then Lindsey, mom and I went shopping for a few hours. We went out to dinner that night and came home and watched movies. Sunday, they came to church with us and then they flew home. 
Brycen and Blake making their Valentines for school!


Can hardly wait to open their Valentines
Blake decorating heart cookies at preschool.
Blake's preschool class.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures! It sounds like you had fun!!

Kozlowski Family said...

Hey this is Amber Doman(Kozlowski) Hey we are looking for some Boutiques in other areas to sell are products and I am wondering If you know any good ones where you live.

Swangerlings said...

What a sweet husband.

Short Family said...

Cute! Hey, you mentioned you were going to go private with your blog. Our email is lorenandconnie@aol.com

Michelle said...

such cute kids!!sorry we didn't get to see each other when you came down. We're in North Carolina now. Let me know the next time you come down.

Riley and Emillie said...

Kim, you're not a very good blogger! I want to see pictures of Allie's curls. I heard her hair is getting long. Are you doing anything for Blake's Birthday besides DL? We want to come up there.